§ 1 The expiration of the mandate of a deputy shall in the case of:
2) loss of right to stand for elections or lack thereof on election day;
3) reneging of the mandate by a final decision of the Tribunal of State;
5) acceptance on election day position or function, which according to the provisions of the Polish Constitution or laws, can not be combined with the office of a deputy, subject to the provisions of § 3;
6) during the term of office, appointment to a post, or entrusting with a functions that pursuant to the provisions of the Polish Constitution or laws can not be combined with the function of a deputy;
7) during the term of office, selection to become as Member of the European Parliament.
§ 2 A refusal to take the oath means the renunciation of the parliamentary mandate.
§ 3 Termination of office of a deputy shall occur if a function or post referred to in § 1, paragraph 5, taken on election day shall not be refused, by way of notice to the Speaker of Sejm, within 14 days from the date of announcement by the National Electoral Commission in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Polish Sejm of the election results.
§ 4 The provision of § 3 shall apply accordingly in relation to the deputy who from the day the election until the beginning of the Sejm's term of office takes a position or function, which according to the provisions of the Polish Constitution or laws can not be combined with the office of a deputy and to the deputy who received a mandate in during the term of the Sejm.
§ 5 Termination of appointment of a deputy appointed or elected during the term of the position or function referred to in § 1 point 6 and 7, shall occur on the date of appointment or election.