1. Voting results for each electoral precinct and each territory, election results for each electoral district in the amount of data contained in the protocols of the respective election commissions and directly lower election commissions on voting results, on election results, shall be made available for review by any voters, registered candidates, authorized representatives of political parties, observers, foreign (international) observers, representatives of mass media at their request immediately after the signing of the protocols on voting results, election results to the State Duma, by members of the electoral commission that receives such a request. These data shall be provided by the respective election commission.
2. The Central Election Commission, district election commissions shall provide preliminary data on election results to the State Duma to representatives of mass media as these data are received by the respective election commission.
3. Election commission of a Russian Federation subject no later than two weeks from the voting day shall officially publish in the regional state print media the data contained in the protocols of all territorial election commissions on voting results and the respective pivot tables. In case of recount of votes in specific electoral precincts, specific territories, the results of which are received by the district election commission after this deadline, the district election commission shall submit to the election commission of a Russian Federation subject revised data, after which the election commission of a Russian Federation subject shall officially publish these data within one week from its receipt on the basis of its respective decision. Election commission of a Russian Federation subject may publish the pivot tables of territorial election commissions in one or more municipal periodicals or by publication of a special brochure that shall be sent to the state and municipal public libraries located in this subject of the Russian Federation, to organizations that publish mass media, to the regional offices of political parties registered in the subject of the Russian Federation.
4. Official publication of the general results of elections to the State Duma, as well data on the number of votes received by each registered federal list of candidates, each registered candidate, shall be done by the Central Election Commission within three weeks from voting day. In the same period, the Central Election Commission in its gazette shall officially publish the full data contained in the protocols of all district election commissions on voting results, election results.
5. Within two months after voting day, the Central Election Commission in its official gazette shall publish the information, including the full data contained in the protocols of all election commissions, except precinct election commissions, on voting results, election results to the State Duma, as well as biographical and other information on all elected deputies to the State Duma, in the amount established by the Central Election Commission. No later than seven days from the date of publication of this information it shall be posted by the Central Election Commission on Internet and maintained there for at least one year from the date of official publication of election results to the State Duma.