(1) There shall be issued one common ballot paper for all candidates for the presidential office. The candidates shall be stated on the ballot paper in alphabetical order and there must be stated their name, surname and degree, age, profession and the municipality, where they have their permanent residence.
(2) The ballot paper must include a stamp of the Central Election Committee, an official stamp of the municipality and a small frame in front of each candidate’s surname for marks to be made during the poll.
(3) The Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic shall secure issuance of the necessary number of ballot papers and their delivery to municipalities.
(4) On the election day, the municipality shall secure delivery of ballot papers to all Precinct Election Committees no later than two hours before commencement of the poll.
(5) A qualified elector shall receive a ballot paper in a polling station on the election day.