(1) Each polling station must have a sufficient number of ballot boxes, labelled accordingly, for the election of the Senate, respectively of the Chamber of Deputies, the special ballot box, polling booths, “VOTED” stamps, considering the number of voters registered in the Electoral Register and in observance of the duration of the vote referred to by law. The ballot paper introduced in the other ballot box than the one corresponding to the type of elections shall be taken into consideration if the vote is validly cast.
(2) The polling booths and ballot boxes must be placed only in the voting room. The polling booths, ballot boxes, stamps and the other materials necessary to the electoral bureau of the polling station shall be provided by the mayors of communes, towns, municipalities and of the administrative-territorial subdivisions of municipalities, together with the prefects.
(3) On the eve of the elections, mayors shall remit to the presidents of the electoral bureaus of the polling stations the materials necessary for the vote. After taking over the ballot papers, stamps, permanent electoral lists and the other standard forms necessary to the vote, the president of the electoral bureau of the polling station, together with his/her alternate shall ensure, with the mayor’s logistic support, under escort by the staff of the Ministry of Interior, their transport, inside the voting premises.
(4) The materials referred to in paragraph (3) shall be remitted to the president of the electoral bureau of the polling station based on a handover-takeover report, including the type and number of copies.
(5) The president of the electoral bureau of the polling station and the other members of the electoral bureau of the polling station must be present at the premises of the polling station on the eve of the voting day, at 18.00 h and they must verify the materials referred to in paragraph (3). The president of the electoral bureau of the polling station shall order the necessary measures for ensuring order and the fairness of the voting operations, as well as the removal of any electoral propaganda materials inside and on the building of the polling station.
(6) The president shall order the setting up of guard posts around the voting premises.
(7) When leaving, the president of the electoral bureau of the polling station shall seal all the entries into the voting premises with paper bands, which (s)he signs after previously affixing the control stamp thereon. It is forbidden to leave the voting premises with the control stamp, the “VOTED” stamps, ballot papers or electoral lists.