(1) The Land list should be submitted in accordance with the specimen at Annex 20. It must contain
1. the name of the submitting party and the shortened form of its name if it uses such a form,
2. the surname, forenames, occupation or status, date of birth and address (main residence) of each candidate,
It should also contain the names and addresses of the spokesperson and the deputy spokesperson.
(2) The Land list must bear the personal handwritten signatures of at least three members of the executive committee of the Land branch of the party, including that of the chairperson or his or her deputy. If a party has no Land branch or no unified Land organization in the Land in question, the Land list must be signed in accordance with sentence 1 by the executive committees of the next lower regional branches (Article 7 (2) of the Law on Political Parties) within the Land. The signatures of the submitting executive committee shall suffice if it produces a written authority in accordance with sentence 1 from the other participating ex-ecutive committees within the stipulated submission period.
(3) The parties specified in Article 18 (2) of the Law must furnish the number of signatures also required pursuant to Article 27 (1) of the Law on official forms in accordance with Annex 21. The forms shall be supplied free of charge at the request of the Land Returning Officer. Such requests must contain the name of the party which intends to submit the Land list and the shortened form of its name if it uses such a form. The Land Returning Officer must record this information at the heads of the forms. In all other respects Article 34 (4) shall apply as appropriate.
(4) The Land list must be accompanied by
1. the declarations by the nominated candidates, in accordance with the specimen at Annex 22, that they accept election and have not given their consent to being nominated as candidates in any other Land list,
2. certification by the competent local authority of the commune, in accordance with the specimen at Annex 16, that the nominated candidates are eligible for political office,
3. a copy of the record documenting the decision taken by the assembly of party members or delegates at which the candidates were elected and their order in the Land list was established, together with the affirmations in lieu of an oath prescribed in Article 21 (6) of the Law; the affirmation in lieu of an oath must also contain a statement to the effect that the order of the names of candidates shown in the Land list has been established by secret ballot; the record should be drawn up in accordance with the specimen at Annex 23 and the affirmation in lieu of an oath given in accordance with the specimen at Annex 24,
4. the requisite number of supporting signatures, together with notices of eligibility to vote in respect of the signatories (Paragraph 3, sentence 5), in so far as the Land nomination in question is submitted by a political party as referred to in Article 18 (2) of the Law,
(5) Article 34 (6) and (7) shall apply as appropriate.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).