(1) Each submitter of a list of candidates for election of President of the Republic, Members of Parliament, Members of Council, and Mayor, shall have the right to appoint a representative and deputy to the representative, who will follow the work of the election management bodies from the beginning of the elections up until the determining and publishing of the results.
(2) Each submitter of the candidate list for election of President of the Republic or the Members of the Parliament for voting in electoral districts in Europe and Africa, North and South America and Australia and Asia shall appoint official representative and his deputy in the Republic of Macedonia who will follow the work of the electoral management bodies from commencement of the elections until determining and announcing of final results.
(3) Official representative and his deputy before the electoral management bodies from paragraphs (1) and (2) of this article cannot be a person accepted as a candidate.
(4) The list submitter shall issue an authorization to the representative and shall inform the election bodies of this authorisation two days before the day of election, at latest.
(5) The representative of the list submitter may point to irregularities in the work during sessions of the election management bodies and, if this is not accepted, the representative may ask for it to be entered in the protocol.
(6) The official representative of the submitter of the list is required to wear a badge with a number of the polling station he is authorised to observe.
(7) Authorized representative of the list submitter has the right to request and perform complete inspection in the entire documentation of the electoral body during a session of the election management body.