(1) The overall results of the voting in a municipality shall be determined by the Municipal Election Commission.
(2) The Municipal Election Commission shall determine the voting results based on the received protocols with the tabulated votes from the Election Boards as well as the complete election material.
(3) The Municipal Election Commission shall determine the results according to the number of the votes won by lists of candidates for Members of Council, based on the tabulated results from Election Boards.
(4) The Election Commission of the City of Skopje shall determine the results from the voting in the City of Skopje for Members of Council according to the number of the votes won by lists of candidates for Members of Council, based on the tabulated results received from the election commissions in the area of the City of Skopje.
(5) When determining the election results, the d’Hondt formula shall be applied.
(6) Having determined the total number of votes cast for each list of candidates (ca-called electorate), each list is divided by the sequence of divisors 1,2,3,4, etc. until the number of Members of Council for the municipality and the City of Skopje is reached.
(7) The quotients of the division referred to in paragraph (6) of this article are placed in a sequence according to size whereby as many largest integers are relevant as the number of Members of Council being elected.
(8) The list of candidates for Member of Council shall obtain as many municipal councillor seats as there are the large quotients from the number of results referred to in paragraph (6) of this article.
(9) Should there be two identical quotients when distributing the last seat in the Parliament the mandate shall be allotted by drawing lots.
(10) When allocating municipal councillor seats, the number of elected candidates shall correspond with the number of seats won by the list.
(11) The candidates for Members of Council are elected from the list of candidates according to the established sequence.