(1) Polling stations shall be equipped by the local election office.
(2) In order to ensure the secrecy of the voting, polling booths shall be set up in polling stations. There shall be enough polling booths to ensure smooth voting, but no less than two.
(3) There shall be at least two ballot boxes in polling stations, and at least one mobile ballot box shall be provided.
(4) Properly fixed pens shall be placed in the polling station and the polling booths for the ballot-counting commission and the voters.
(5) In polling stations where the polling district electoral register contains voters who requested assistance pursuant to Section 88 c), a Braille voting template shall be provided.