(1) There shall be separate ballot papers for single-member constituency, national party list and national minority list voting – in the case of the national minority lists, separately for each national minority.
(2) Ballot papers made for postal voting shall contain the Hungarian text “levélben szavazás szavazólapja” (ballot paper for postal voting) arranged in a circle in the stamping area.
(3) When drawing lots to determine list numbers, party lists and national minority lists shall be handled as one group. On national party list ballot papers, party lists shall be listed in the order determined by the drawing of lots, but they shall be assigned a running serial number starting at one.
(4) Ballot papers for national minority lists put forward by a national minority self-government shall contain the name of the national minority. Indicating the number of the list on national minority list ballot papers shall not be required.
(5) Ballot papers for national minority lists put forward by a national minority self-government shall contain the text listed in Annex 6, items a)-f) and k) and the name of the national minority in the national minority language as well.
(6) On the ballot papers of the national minority list put forward by the national minority self-government, on the request of the nominating organisation, the name and abbreviated name of the nominating organisation, and, on the request of the candidate, the name of the candidate shall also be indicated in the national minority language.