Final Establishment and Declaration of the Election Result by Land List
(1) The Federal Returning Officer shall examine the election records of the Land Electoral Committees. On the basis of the election records of the Land and District Electoral Committees, he or she shall establish
1. the number of second votes cast for the Land lists of each party,
3. the votes of the various parties as a percentage of the total number of valid second votes cast in the electoral area,
4. the number of constituency seats won by the parties in the electoral area,
5. the adjusted numbers of second votes cast for the Land lists and combined lists of each party,
6. the number of successful constituency candidates that is deducible from the total number of deputies pursuant to Article 6 (1), sentence 3 of the Law.
In accordance with the provision of Article 6 of the Law, he or she shall calculate the number of votes for the Land lists and combined lists of the parties and allocate the seats to the Land lists and combined lists. He or she shall likewise calculate the distribution among the Land lists of the seats obtained by each combined list (Article 7 (3) of the Law).
(2) After the report by the Federal Returning Officer, the Federal Electoral Committee shall ascertain the overall result of the election by Land list and shall declare for the electoral area
1. the number of persons eligible to vote,
2. the number of voters,
3. the numbers of valid and invalid second votes,
4. the numbers of valid second votes accredited to the parties, and
5. the parties which, pursuant to Article 6 (6) of the Law,
a) shall be taken into consideration in the allocation of list seats,
b) shall be disregarded in the allocation of list seats,
6. the adjusted numbers of second votes accredited to the combined lists,
7. the number of seats accredited to the combined lists and Land lists, 8. which Land list candidates have been duly elected.
The Federal Electoral Committee is authorized to correct figures calculated by the Land Electoral Committees.
(3) Following the establishment and declaration of the election result, the Federal Returning Officer shall announce it orally, stating the details specified in Paragraph 2, sentence 1, nos. 1 to 7. At the same time, the Federal Returning Officer shall intimate that he or she will promulgate the declaration defined in Paragraph 2, sentence 1, no. 8 by means of a notice to be posted in the conference room.
(4) Article 76 (6) shall be applied as appropriate.
(5) The Federal Returning Officer shall inform the Land Returning Officers on which Land list candidates have been duly elected.