(Amended by Article 309 of Law 5728 on 23 January 2008)
1. Those who vote or cause a person to vote, by using a fake signature or stamping a seal or stamping a finger on a ballot box voter list pretending to be someone else who has not showed up at the polling station, are sentenced to prison terms for three years to five years and fined a judicial fine from one thousand to five thousand days.
2. In case such an offence is committed by a board chairman or member or an official person in charge, the penalty specified above is increased through aggravating by half.
3. Those who alter or convince others to alter the election results, create or provoke others to create partially or completely fake election records are sentenced to prison terms for five to eight years.
4. If the offences described in the above paragraph are committed by a board chairman or member, the offenders are sentenced to prison terms for five to ten years.
5. (First paragraph repealed: Article 15 of Law 5749 on 13 March 2008)
Those who compel a board to commit the offences specified in the third paragraph are punished with the penalty specified in the third paragraph aggravated by one third or half.
If such an offence involves provision or promise of benefit to a board member, the penalty specified in the fourth paragraph for those who provide or promise benefits to the board members is applied with an aggravation of one third or half.