Calling and holding early election
1. Early election of head of community shall be held on the day from among the days prescribed by part 1 of Article 120 of this Code so that the time limits prescribed by this Article for the organisation and holding of elections are observed.
2. Early election of head of community shall be called by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
3. In case the total number of members of council of elders reduces by half, an early election shall be called by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia in the manner and within the time limits prescribed by part 1 of this Article.
4. Documents necessary for registration of candidates shall be submitted to the district electoral commission no earlier than 25 and no later than 21 days before the voting day, by 18:00.
5. Registration of candidates shall be carried out no earlier than 21 and no later than 19 days before the voting day, by 18:00.
6. Electoral precincts shall be formed and polling stations shall be designated no later than 20 days before the voting day, the lists of electors — no later than 17 days before the voting day — shall be posted at a polling station, in a place visible to all.