Submitter of a list of candidate/s for Members of Parliament, Members of Council and Mayor
(1) Registered political parties, coalitions, as well as groups of voters (hereinafter: "list submitter") shall have the right to submit a list of candidates for Members of Parliament, Members of Council, i.e. list of candidate for Mayor.
(2) The State Election Commission shall determine the legal subjectivity of the submitter of a list of candidates for election of Members of Parliament based on the agreement of the political parties that are participating in the elections as a coalition.
(3) The Municipal Election Commission and the Election Commission of the City of Skopje shall determine the legal subjectivity of the submitter of the candidate list for election of Members of the Council and Mayors, based on the agreement of the political parties that act as coalition for the elections of the Members of the Council and Mayors.
(4) The coalition agreement from paragraphs (2) and (3) of this article shall be concluded by the representatives of the political parties that are participating in the elections together and it shall contain the name of the coalition, the symbol, the municipality/-ties i.e. the electoral district/s in which they participate together.
(5) The list of candidates shall be signed personally by the authorised representative of the list submitter.
(6) The title of the list shall be marked according to the name of the list submitter.
(7) If the submitter of a list of candidates is a group of voters, the name of the list shall be marked with "group of voters" and the name and surname of the candidate.