Competencies of the Election Board during voting
(1) The Election Board may suspend the voting when the order at the polling station is disrupted, up until the moment it is again restored.
(2) The voting may also be suspended in cases of natural disasters or other emergencies.
(3) The Election Board shall suspend the voting if the access to the polling station is not secured by the police even though this was needed and the police was called, but failed to respond to the request.
(4) The president or the deputy president of the Election Board may call the police to enter the voting room, if needed.
(5) If voting has been suspended for more than an hour, it will be prolonged for as long as the suspension lasted, but not longer than three hours.
(6) The reasons for the suspension of the voting and its duration shall be entered into the protocol.