Verifying the identity of the voter
(1) Voters shall approach to vote one at a time.
(2) When the voter approaches to vote, the Election Board shall check whether the voter is at the adequate polling station and shall use a ultraviolet lamp to check whether there is an indelible mark on the nail and the thumb of the right hand.
(3) When the voter approaches to vote, the Election Board shall verify his/her personal identity.
(4) The voter shall prove his/her personal identity with an ID card or a travel document.
(5) Having verified the voter’s identity, the Election Board shall circle the ordinal number of the voter in the Voter List and the voter shall countersign the Voter List. If the voter is illiterate, then the voter shall deposit his/her fingerprint of the right thumb. If the voter does not have a right thumb, then the voter shall deposit the fingerprint of the left thumb. If he/she does not have a left thumb either, then no fingerprint shall be deposited.
(6) After the identification, the voter shall be given a ballot and the thumb of the right hand or the thumb of the left hand, if the voter has no thumb on the right hand, shall be marked with a spray, while making sure that the spray also covers the nail of the thumb. If the voter has no thumb on either hand, no marking shall be done.