(1) The voters who are temporarily employed or residing abroad on Election Day shall vote at the DCOs or consular offices of the Republic of Macedonia abroad, one day prior to the Election Day in the Republic of Macedonia.
(2) Out of country voting will be conducted at the following DCOs or consular offices of the Republic of Macedonia:
- Republic of Albania – Tirana;
- Republic of Austria – Vienna, which covers the Slovak Republic;
- Commonwealth of Australia – Canberra and Melbourne;
- Kingdom of Belgium – Brussels, which covers Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Sarajevo;
- Republic of Bulgaria – Sofia, which covers the Republic of Moldova;
- Canada – Ottawa and Toronto;
- People’s Republic of China – Beijing, which covers the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- Republic of Croatia – Zagreb;
- Kingdom of Denmark – Copenhagen;
- Arab Republic of Egypt – Cairo;
- Republic of Estonia – Tallinn;
- Republic of France – Paris and Strasbourg, which covers the Portuguese Republic;
- Federal Republic of Germany – Berlin, Bonn and Munich;
- Republic of Greece – Athens and Thessaloniki;
- Republic of Hungary – Budapest;
- India – New Delhi;
- Italy – Rome and Venice, which covers Malta;
- State of Israel – Tel Aviv;·
- The Holy See of Vatican;
- Kingdom of the Netherlands –The Hague;
- Republic of Poland – Warsaw;
- Romania – Bucharest;
- Russian Federation – Moscow, which covers the Republic of Belarus;
- Republic of Serbia – Belgrade;
- Republic of Slovenia – Ljubljana;
- Kingdom of Spain – Madrid;
- Kingdom of Sweden – Stockholm, which covers the Republic of Finland;
- Switzerland – Bern and Geneva, which cover the Principality of Liechtenstein;
- Republic of Turkey – Ankara and Istanbul, which cover Saudi Arabia, Kyrgyz Republic, Republic of Azerbaijan and Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Ukraine – Kiev;
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland – London, which covers Ireland and Republic of Iceland;
- USA – Washington, Detroit, Chicago and New York;
- State of Qatar – Doha;
- Montenegro – Podgorica;
- Czech Republic – Prague;
- Republic of Kosovo – Pristina;
- Kingdom of Norway – Oslo;
- Japan – Tokyo;
- Republic of Kazakhstan – Astana, and
- United Arab Emirates– Abu Dhabi.
(3) The State Election Commission shall deliver the election material to the DCOs or consular offices through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, immediately upon its receipt.
(4) For the voters from the paragraph (1) of this article, the elections shall be conducted by the Election Boards for voting at the DCOs or consular offices.
(5) Election Boards at the DCOs or consular offices shall prepare protocols for the voting at the DCOs or consular offices.
(6) The ballots shall be placed in separate envelopes with an indication of the location of the DCOs or consular offices and electoral district and they shall be sealed.
(7) Election Boards shall deliver the protocols, sealed envelopes and other election material to the State Election Commission through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, after the voting is completed.
(8) The State Election Commission shall tabulate and establish the results from the out-of-country voting.