Tabulating and determining the results from the voting for election of President of the Republic
(1) The protocol from Article 119 of this Code shall be signed by the president and members of the Municipal Election Commission.
(2) The protocol shall be valid if signed by the majority of the members of the Municipal Election Commission.
(3) The president of the Municipal Election Commission is required to state the reasons for the protocol not being signed by a member of the Commission.
(4) Should the present representatives of the lists submitters have any remarks, the president of the Municipal Election Commission shall ensure that they are recorded in the protocol and can be used as grounds in the procedure for protection of the right to vote.
(5) All representatives of the list submitters and accredited observers shall receive a copy of the protocol.