Tabulating and determining of the results from the voting for election of Member of Council and allocation of mandates
(1) The Municipal Election Commission shall determine the overall results of the voting in a municipality.
(2) The Municipal Election Commission shall determine the voting results based on the protocols with the tabulated votes, received from the Election Boards as well as the complete election material.
(3) The Municipal Election Commission shall determine the results according to the number of the votes won by the lists of candidates for Members of Council separately, based on the tabulated results of the Election Boards.
(4) The Election Commission of the City of Skopje shall determine the results from the voting for Members of Council according to the number of the votes won by the lists of candidates for Members of Council, based on the aggregated results received from the election commissions on the territory of the City of Skopje.
(5) Election results shall be determined by applying the d`Hondt method.
(6) Having determined the total number of votes cast for each list of candidates (ca-called electorate), each list shall be separately divided by the line of divisors 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. until the number of Members of Council for the municipality and the City of Skopje is reached.
(7) The quotients of the division referred to in paragraph (6) of this article shall be ordered by size and the number of largest quotients to be considered relevant will be the same as the number of Members of Council being elected.
(8) The list of candidates for Member of Council shall obtain as many seats in the Municipal Council as there are largest quotients out of the number of quotients referred to in paragraph (6) of this article.
(9) Should there be two identical quotients when distributing the last seat in the Council, the mandate shall be allocated by drawing lots.
(10) When allocating seats in the Municipal Council, the number of candidates elected shall correspond to the number of seats won by the list.
(11) The candidates for Members of Council shall be elected from the list of candidates, according to the established sequence.