Tabulating and determining of the results from the voting for election of Member of Council and allocation of mandates
(1) The Municipal Election Commission shall prepare a protocol to determine the results of the voting.
(2) The protocol shall contain the following information on the voting results:
- the total number of polling places in the municipality and the City of Skopje,
- the total number of voters registered in the Voter Lists for the municipality and the City of Skopje,
- the total number of ill and incapacitated persons who voted ,
- the total number of voters who have cast their vote,
- the number of invalid ballots,
- the total number of votes that each list of candidates has won separately,
- the number of seats for Members of Council won by the list of candidates, and
- name and surname of the candidates elected.
(3) All representatives of the list submitters and accredited observers shall receive a copy of the protocol.