Place and Voting Method
(1) Votes for the election of national minority council members and national minority representatives for the unit shall be cast at the polling stations in municipalities, cities, counties and the City of Zagreb.
(2) Votes shall be cast in person, by ballots.
(3) Votes shall be cast only for candidates listed on the ballot.
(4) At the elections for national minority council members, the vote shall be cast by circling the number in front of the name of at least one, or as many candidates as are being elected in that unit.
(5) At the elections for national minority representatives, the voter shall cast their vote by circling the number in front of the name of one candidate.