(1) The Municipal election commission shall be convened of session by its chairperson or at the request of at least of one third of its members.
(2) The sessions of the Commission shall be chaired by the chairperson, and in his absence - by a deputy chairperson as may be appointed by him.
(3) The Municipal election commission shall hold a session when more than half of its members are present.
(4) The Municipal election commission shall pronounce by decisions, which shall be adopted by a majority of two thirds of the present members and shall be signed by the chairperson and the secretary. Where the required majority has not voted in favour of a decision, a refusal shall be presumed, which shall be appealable according to the procedure of the Code.
(5) (New - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) Upon cancellation of any rejection decision, the regional election commission shall issue a new decision which is to be adopted by a majority of more than half of its members.
(6) (Previous Para. 5 - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) Minutes shall be taken for the sessions of the commission, and the said minutes shall be signed by the chairperson and the secretary.
(7) (Previous Para. 6 - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) The commission decisions shall be adopted by roll-call vote, which shall be expressed in the minutes of the session.
(8) (Previous Para. 7 - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) The members of election commissions may sign minutes and vote on decisions with a dissenting opinion, where they do not agree with the decision or the minutes, formulating the dissenting opinion.
(9) (Previous Para. 8 - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) Where the chairperson or, respectively, the secretary is absent, the decisions, minutes and certificates shall be signed by the secretary or, respectively, by the chairperson, and by the deputy chairperson. Where both the
chairperson and the secretary are absent, the decisions shall be signed by a deputy chairperson and a member designated by decision of the commission proposed by different political parties and coalitions of political parties.
(10) (Previous Para. 9 - SG 21/19, in force from 12.03.2019) Election agents, representatives of political parties, coalitions of political parties or nomination committees, observers and representatives of the mass media may be present at the sessions of the Commission. The views, opinions and objections expressed shall be recorded in the minutes.