Rights and Obligations
(1) The representatives of the political parties, coalitions of political parties and nomination committees shall be entitled to:
1. be present at the polling site at the opening and closing the election day;
2. be present at the polling site during voting;
3. be present at the polling site at the opening of the ballot-boxes and at the establishment of the voting results, wherefor direct visibility shall be provided to them;
4. be present at the entry and re-entry in the election commissions and in the computation centres of the data from the tally sheets with the voting results of the section election commissions;
5. receive against signature a photocopy of the tally sheet for the respective type of election with the voting results in the polling station, and with the voting results in the respective region (borough);
6. lodge complaints and signals for breaches in the election process.
(2) At the sessions of the commissions may only be present one representative of each political party, coalition of political parties or nomination committee.
(3) The representatives of political parties, coalitions of political parties and nomination committees may not be companions.