Establishment of Nomination Committee
(1) A nomination committee shall be established for nomination of an independent candidate.
(2) A nomination committee shall be established by three to seven voters with permanent address or residence address (for nationals of another Member State of the European Union), on:
1. the territory of the election region: upon elections of MPs, of Municipal councillors and of Mayors;
2. the territory of Bulgaria: upon elections of Members of the European Parliament for the Republic of Bulgaria.
(3) For nomination of candidates for President and Vice President of the Republic shall be established nomination committee with no fewer than 21 voters with permanent address within the territory of Bulgaria.
(4) Each voter may participate only in one nomination committee.
(5) The members of the nomination committee shall determine by a decision the person who will represent them.