Voting by Voting Machine Ballot
(1) With voting machines, after being admitted to voting, the voter shall be given access to the voting device.
(2).The voter shall vote with a magnet card then the device shall display a ballot identical to the paper ballot. The voter may not vote for any political party, coalition of parties or nomination committee.
(3) The voter shall mark unequivocally his or her vote for a candidate list and if the voter wishes so shall express his or her preference for a candidate from the selected candidate list of a political party or coalition. The voter may change his or her choice once before confirmation.
(4) Following the confirmation, the vote, without any data for the voter, shall be recorded and kept in an electronic ballot box which shall prevent disclosure of the identity of the voter and the voting itself. The voter shall receive a notification for the end of the voting and a control receipt that shall be dropped by the voter in a special machine voting box.
(5) After putting the receipt in the box, the voter shall place his or her signature on the electoral list, shall be given the documents back and shall leave the polling site. In the column of the electoral roll designated "Notes" shall be written that the voter has cast his or her vote by the machine.
(6) After ending the voting, the information for the choice made shall be inaccessible for the next voter, and the information about the identity of the voter, the voting and the user name shall be deleted.