(1) The ballot paper shall be joint and shall contain on its face:
1. name and number of the region as per the provisions of Art. 313, Para. 2;
2. the full and/or abbreviated name of the political party or the coalition of parties as stated in the application for registration thereof, or the name of the nomination committee, with the abbreviation for a political party being written as "ПП" [abbreviation for "political party" in Bulgarian], for a coalition of parties as "КП" [abbreviation for "coalition of parties" in Bulgarian], and for a nomination committee as "ИК" [abbreviation for "nomination committee" in Bulgarian];
3. a square to be marked with an "X" or "V" sign showing the preference of the voter, where the sequential number of the political party, coalition of parties or nomination committee is written;
4. the name of the candidate for President and the name of the candidate for Vice President, written on separate lines in the respective candidate list;
5. (new - SG 39/16, in force from 26.05.2016) a box to place the "X" or "V" sign showing the preference of the election, with the text "I do not support anyone".
(2) Lines of different political parties, coalitions of parties and nomination committees shall be separated from each other by an empty line and solid black horizontal line.
(3) (amend. - SG 39/16, in force from 26.05.2016) The name and number of the constituency under Art. 313, Para. 2, shall be written on the top line of the ballot paper. Details under Para. 1, p. 2, 3, 4 and 5 shall be written sequentially from left to right on a single horizontal line for each political party, coalition of parties or nomination committee. The word "independent" shall be written following the names of the independent candidates. In the ballot papers for voting abroad, the name and number of the constituency shall be replaced by the text "Ballot Paper for Voting Abroad".
(4) Two places shall be marked on the back of the ballot paper for the seal of the respective section election commission.
(5) (amend. - SG 57/16, in force from 22.07.2016) Ballot papers for political parties, coalitions of parties and nomination committees, which contain the essential elements referred to in Para. 1, p. 2, 3, 4 and 5 shall be used for voting abroad.