Tally Sheet Data Entry
(1) After the opening of the ballot box and the counting of the votes, the following shall be entered in the tally sheet of the section election commission:
1. the number of ballot papers found in the ballot boxes;
2. the number of invalid votes;
3. (suppl. - SG 39/16, in force from 26.05.2016) the number of valid votes for all nominee lists;
3a. (new - SG 39/16, in force from 26.05.2016) the number of valid votes under Art. 333, Para 1, Item 7;
4. the number of votes cast for each candidate list;
5. the number of applications, objections and complaints lodged and the decisions adopted thereon.
(2) The numbers from the machine voting shall be added separately to the data in the tally sheet of the section election commission under Para. 1.
(3) The data from the voting with paper ballots and from the machine voting shall be summed up and the total number of the votes cast by paper ballots and those cast by machine voting shall be equal to the total number of the ballot papers found in the ballot boxes and of the control receipts found in the special machine voting box.
(4) The data under Para. 1 shall be entered into the tally sheet in words and figures.