A person who wishes to submit a mail vote shall
– himself or herself place a ballot paper in a vote envelope for each type of election or referendum,
– place the vote envelopes that have been prepared in an outer envelope for mail votes in the presence of two witnesses,
– seal the outer envelope,
– solemnly declare that the vote envelopes and outer envelope have been prepared in this manner and have been prepared abroad or on board a vessel plying an international route,
– write his or her name and civil registration number on the outer envelope for mail votes,
– certify that the vote envelopes have not been prepared any earlier than as provided in Section 6.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).