(1) The bodies under Art. 26, para 1 shall issue certificate for voting elsewhere in one single copy to voters who have stated in advance that they will not vote in the district at their permanent address.
(2) Certificates shall be issued not later than 10 days prior to the election day.
(3) Persons who have received certificates shall be deleted from the election roll.
(4) Certificates shall be recorded into a special register.
(5) Holders of certificates for voting elsewhere shall be entered into an additional election roll signed by the Chairperson and the Secretary of the District Election Committee at the place of their stay on the election day. The certificates for voting elsewhere shall be attached to this roll.
(6) Holders of certificates for voting elsewhere shall be entitled to vote at the place of their permanent address. The Committee shall enter such voters into the additional roll to which the certificates under para 1 shall be attached.
(7) Voters whose current and permanent address are located in different communities may request to be entered into the election roll at their current address not later than 14 days prior to the election day.
(8) The request under para 7 shall be given in writing before the bodies under Art. 26, para 1 at the place of the current address of the person. After the entry, they shall officially advise the bodies under Art. 26, para 1 at the place of the permanent address of the person not later than seven days prior to the election day so that to delete the name from the roll at the permanent address.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).