1. Final meeting of a polling station commission shall commence after the end of voting at the polling station and sending of the information as referred to in paragraph 13, Article 82 of this Law, and shall take place in the same premises where the voting was conducted. The final meeting shall not be interrupted and shall be finished after the protocol on counting of votes has been drawn up and signed.
2. In the event that other elections or a referendum is held simultaneously with the elections of deputies of Ukraine, the counting of votes for the other elections or the referendum is done after the protocol on counting of votes for the elections of people's deputies of Ukraine has been drawn up and signed pursuant to the established procedure during the same meeting of the polling station commission. The packages with protocols and other election documentation related to the elections of people's deputies of Ukraine shall be kept until the meeting is over in the premises where voting is conducted within view of the polling station commission members and individuals present during the meeting of the commission. The packages with election documentation shall be transported in the order stipulated by Article 91 of this Law to a district election commission immediately after the corresponding protocols on all other elections or referendum have been signed.
3. For the period of final meeting, a polling station commission shall entrust the Deputy Head of the polling station commission or another commission member with keeping the protocol of the meeting. During this meeting, the polling station commission Secretary shall enter the information on the results of counting of votes to the protocol.
4. In the event that during voting a polling station commission received requests or complaints concerning violations that took place during the voting at that polling station, the polling station commission shall consider them at the beginning of the meeting before commencing counting of votes cast at the polling station .
5. Counting of votes cast at a polling station shall be done open and transparently exclusively by members of the polling station commission. Counting of votes at a polling station shall follow the procedure set forth in Articles 86-88 of this Law.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).