1. In order to conduct repeat voting, no later than on the eleventh day after the day of elections, a new copy of the list of voters of the established form shall be prepared, taking into account the corrections introduced in it in accordance with the procedure established by this Law.
2. The list of voters for repeat voting in an ordinary election precinct shall be prepared based on the list of voters prepared for voting on the day of elections. For that purpose, at the first session of the territorial election commission held after the repeat vote has been called, the packages containing the lists of voters used on the day of elections shall be opened, and this fact shall be acknowledged by completing an act in the form established by the Central Election Commission. Such an act shall be signed by all the members of the election commission present at the session, as well as by the candidates, their proxies and official observers from subjects of the election process, and representatives of mass media, who are present. After the preparation of new copies of the lists of voters, the list s of voters, which were used for voting on the day of elections, shall be packaged at a session of the polling station election commission following the procedure envisaged by part twelve of article 78 of this Law. The prepared election lists shall be transferred to the polling station election com missions in accordance with the procedure established by this Law.
3. Persons, who will reach 18 years of age prior to the day of elections inclusive and reside on the territory of an ordinary election precinct shall be additionally included in the list of voters for repeat voting in the respective election precinct.
4. Persons included in the list of voters on the basis of absentee voting certificates entitling them to vote on the day of elections shall not be included in the list of voters for repeat voting.
5. The polling station election commission shall receive the list of voters for the repeat voting from the territorial election commission and shall display the list of voters for general review no later than seven days before the day of the repeat voting. Amendments to the list of voters shall be made according to the procedure established by articles 34 and 35 of this Law.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).