(1) The data to be included in the list of candidates shall be the full name and personal identity number of the candidate.
(2) The number of candidates on the list may exceed by three candidates the number of seats allotted for the constituency.
(3) The same candidate may be included only in one candidate list bearing the same name distributed in one constituency. If a candidate is included in candidate lists with different names or in a candidate list bearing the same name distributed in different constituencies, he/she must be deleted from all the lists.
(4) The name of the list of candidates must be the same as:
1) the name of the political party if the list is submitted by a political party;
2) the name of the association of political parties if the list is submitted by an association of political parties.
(5) A list of candidates shall be signed by the person authorised by the decision-making body of the relevant political party or the association of political parties. A list of candidates as well as the documents attached to it (Article 11) shall be prepared using the application software of the Central Election Commission. A list of candidates, data of each candidate and campaign platforms shall be submitted both in written and electronic format.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).