(1) If any voter is unable to come to the polling station for health reasons, then on the basis of a written request filed by the voter or a person authorised by him/her and registered in a special journal, the polling station commission shall conduct voting by secret ballot at a place where the voter is located. Specially authorised observers shall have the right to supervise such voting.
(2) Voting where the voter is located (on-site) may also be organised for the caregivers of the persons specified in Paragraph 1 of this Article, provided they have filed a written request in due time.
(3) Other voters are not permitted to vote outside the polling station.
(4) On Election Day the polling station commission shall continue to accept written requests to conduct on-site voting. Requests received after 12 o’clock shall be fulfilled if it is possible to arrive before 8 p.m. at the place where the voter is located.
(5) Names of the voters who vote on-site as provided in Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article shall be entered in a separate voters’ list, and their sealed ballot envelopes shall be put into a separate sealed ballot box.
(6) Information about the ballot envelopes issued at the place of the voter and unused ballot envelopes, including damaged ones, shall be entered into the minutes of the voting process.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).