1. A voter shall, before casting the vote, produce to the ward electoral commission a document giving proof of his/her identity.
2. A voter, after fulfilling the obligation referred to in paragraph 1 above, shall receive a ballot paper, stamped with the electoral commission’s seal, from the commission. A voter shall confirm the receipt of the ballot paper with his/her signature in the section of the list of voters designated for such purpose.
3. A voter voting abroad shall obtain the ballot paper only after producing a valid Polish passport.
4. Upon receiving the ballot paper, a voter shall proceed forthwith to the polling station booth guaranteeing secrecy for voting.
5. A voter shall insert his/her ballot paper into the ballot box, which shall be situated in an accessible and visible place at the polling station.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).