1. The constituency electoral commission shall, on the basis of the records referred to in Article 76, paragraph 1, establish the results of voting for each constituency list and shall prepare, in two copies, the record of the results of voting in the electoral constituency.
2. If the competent constituency electoral commission has not received the results of the vote from polling wards created abroad or on board Polish sea-going vessels within 24 hours after the close of the poll, referred to in Article 59, paragraph 2 –voting in those wards shall be deemed null and void. Such fact shall be inscribed in the record of the vote in an electoral constituency, specifying the polling wards and probable reasons.
3. The total numbers, referred to in Article 162, paragraph 1, shall be specified in the record.
4. All members of the commission present at its creation shall sign the record. The record shall be stamped with the commission’s seal.
5. The persons submitting lists may be present at the establishment and creation of the record and shall have the right to make comments on record, specifying precise complaints.
6. The chairperson of the constituency electoral commission shall immediately transmit the data from the record, concerning the number of valid votes and votes validly cast for each constituency list, and validly cast for each of the candidates on each list, to the National Electoral Commission, according to the procedure prescribed by the commission, via public telecommunications or computerised data transmission networks. The agents may be present at such transmissions of recorded data.
7. The chairperson of the constituency electoral commission shall immediately deliver the record of results of voting to the National Electoral Commission according to the procedure prescribed by it.
8. The specimen of the record of results of voting shall be prescribed by the National Electoral Commission.
Thank you for using VOTA. In order to help us improve the database, please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOTA database was created within the framework of the joint programme between the Venice Commission and the European Commission "Democracy through free and fair elections". It is managed jointly by the Secretariat of the Venice Commission and by the Mexican Electoral Tribunal of the Federal Judiciary (TEPJF).