§ 96 (1) A separate ballot paper serves voting on single mandate constituency candidates and another one voting on regional lists.
(2) The ballot paper of single mandate constituencies contain the candidates' officially used first name(s) and family names in alphabetic order, the distinguishing mark pursuant to Section § 52 (3), and the name of the nominating organisation, and the fact of independent nomination.
(3) The regional list ballot paper contains the name of nominating organisations in the order drawn by the election committee. On the ballot paper, the names of the first five candidates out of the candidates put forward on the list and the fact of possible linking of lists shall be indicated in the order notified by the nominating organisation.
(4) On each ballot paper, at the request of the nominating organisation, the abbreviated form of its name, the black-and-white print of its symbol or badge shall be indicated beside the name of the nominating organisation.
(5) In the event of putting forward joint candidates or setting up joint lists, the name of each nominating organisation shall be indicated on the ballot paper.
§ 96/A (1) In the first round, votes may be cast at foreign representations on the 7th day before the polling day in Hungary, between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. local time. At the foreign representations where the time difference is -1 hour or -2 hours compared to Central European time zone, between 6 a.m. local time and 7 p.m. CET. At foreign representations established on the American continent votes may be cast on the 8th day prior to voting in Hungary, between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time.
(2) The election committee at the foreign representation will indicate on the outside envelope the description of the parliamentary single mandate constituency on the ballot paper of which voters cast their ballot.
§ 96/B (1) In the event of the first round of parliamentary elections, the ballot box shall arrive at the National Election Office until 12:00 p.m. on the 3rd day before voting in Hungary.
(2) The National Election Committee will open the ballot-boxes that have arrived on time, and the chairperson of the National Election Committee or the person delegated by him/her will hand over the voting documents containing the ballots cast at foreign representations, without opening the outside envelope, to the chairperson of the competent parliamentary single mandate constituency election committee or the person delegated by him/her.
(3) If the description of the parliamentary single mandate constituency is not indicated on the envelope containing the ballots cast at the foreign representation, the National Election Committee will bundle the envelope separately, without opening it, as a document of ballots not cast, and will set forth this fact in special minutes.
(4) In parliamentary elections the duty defined in Section § 73/A shall be fulfilled by the parliamentary single mandate constituency election committee
a) in the first round of the elections, on polling day in Hungary,
b) in the second round of the elections, immediately after the voting documents have arrived.